Don't keep on detaching and refilling your propane tank. Your home has a natural gas resource readily available, and all you need to do is tap into it and convert your grill.
When you have the line, KitchenAid® provides the supplies for completing the process with liquid propane grills. Use this kit to replace your existing parts with a natural gas regulator and hose, which can be used with your grill's existing natural gas orifices.
- Parts made out of PVC, brass, and aluminum.
- Kit comes with: ·10' natural gas hose with quick connector
- Compatible with models 720-0709, 720-0709B, 720-0709C, 720-0733, 720-0733A, 720-0745, 720-0745A, 720-0745B, 720-0787, 720-0787D, 720-0819, 720-0819A, 720-0891B, 720-0826, 720-0891R, and 720-0893.
- Kit does not include tools and requires an adjustable wrench, pliers, a Phillips screwdriver, a pipe wrench, a flathead screwdriver, a 6mm socket wrench, and pipe thread sealant to fully install.
- Comes with a one-year limited warranty.
· Natural gas regulator
·5.9" natural gas regulator hose
·6 mm wrench
· 6 mm nut driver